ads

lundi 31 août 2015

LG G2 Losing Signal in Some Areas



My phone (LG G2) has an issue with its reception in some areas. I will be receiving 4G in some areas (Home/ Work) but sometimes I will be at the shops and my signal will go from 4G to a G symbol and I will not be able to recieve and MMS or browse the internet. In some cases I can change my settings from LTE/GSM/WCDMA to LTE Only mode and I will receive 4G again but most of the time it will not work.

What I have tried;

Instal Custom Rom
Flash new baseband/ Radio
Unplug and Replug the Antenna Flex Cable

None of these made a difference.

I have a Feeling that it is a Hardware issue. Is their anyway to Diagnose the hardware? If I needed to replace a part of the phone hardware what would it be?

Thank-you in Advance for any help!



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire