ads

lundi 31 août 2015

Thor2 gives error 84000(0x14820) while flashing L925(RM910), ERR CONNECTION NOT FOUND



I have a L925 (RM-910, Code 059S9S8), it stuck while upgrading to win 10 TP. I used WPRT to revert to win 8.1. Initially, WPRT detected the device and tried emergency driver or something which failed and since then my phone is not detected by WPRT, no response if the power and vol- buttons are held, but windows key flashes randomly.

I tried the un-bricking method mentioned in the original post, at the point where they suggest to uninstall the QHSUSB driver, i uninstalled it and continued the procedure until FLASHING THE BOOTLOADER step. It gave me the subject error and code, i retried several times and found two reasons suggested by people for the said error:
1. Incorrect drivers
2. Incorrect files (.hex)

When i retried the step of uninstalling the QHSUSB drivers, i found out that my system doesn't have these installed nor is my phone detected as QHSUSB device.

I have been trying to find if any solution for the above mentioned error has been stated anywhere but i couldn't find one. I have been trying to flash the bootloader (i am an accountant by profession and i don't even know the ABC of programming and this stuff but i learned quite much when WPRT bricked my L925), the subject error appears every time. I have made my .bin file, my own .hex file, .mbn file all for my model but i am still unable to figure out the real issue.

In the original post of un-bricking L925 without JTAG, it was mentioned that the subject error means that wrong drivers are installed. I am using windows 10 on my laptop, and the drivers available for win 7 & 8 are older than the ones on win 10 and when i try to install the drivers downloaded from the link provided in the original post, i got a prompt from win 10 that NEWER VERSION ALREADY INSTALLED.

I kept searching the forums and found someone mentioned that the subject error also appears due to incorrect .hex files and the also mentioned a way to correct the download-available .hex for my model, so i corrected the downloaded ones and even double checked it with my .bin files and i am now sure that i am using the correct files.

So,
1. My drivers are updated versions of those suggested in the post.
2. My .hex file matches with my .bin file (.bin was created using cmd prmpt and from my model)

I cannot find anyother solution or reason for the error which appears.
Any help or guidance from you guys will be really appreciated.

P.S. After failure on windows 10, I have also tried the whole procedure on win 8.1 and the results were no different.

Hoping to get some guidance or help
Yasir H. Qureshi



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire