ads

lundi 31 août 2015

Samsung Galaxy S 5 Active (AT&T) SM-G870A



Hello,

I believe there should be a section devoted to this phone just as there are to others. I know people, like my self would like to be able to root their device, and it would be much simpler to be able to go straight to it. I had done extensive research on this forum all day yesterday after "Soft-Bricking" my S 5 Active. To much of my surprise, I did not find a whole lot. One of the biggest issues I had was not being able to find the firmware for 5.0 for my phone to try to unbrick it. So, I would like to offer the Original firmware if someone can be able to give me instructions on how to create an image or whatever is needed. I still want to have my phone rooted but am very nervous to try again. I ended up having to drive 45 miles (1 hour) to the city to a warranty center to have it fixed. Thankfully they were able to and saw it as not my fault. However I want to help others while receiving some personal help from other members who have successfully rooted there Samsung Galaxy S 5 Active (AT&T) SM-G870A.

If their is a section already I apologize but I have not found it.

Thanks



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire