ads

lundi 31 août 2015

Which language to choose?



Hi, im new to this forum and is seeking help whether to choose iOS over server side languages like Python, Ruby, Java, .NET, PHP. I know there is a proliferating demand for iOS developers though the demand for server languages has been high. I am confused whether to choose iOS or any other language. Being a beginner which one would you advise me to go for. I am really interested in programming and im trying out some stuff on my own. I am graduating out of high school next year and looking for a career in app development. I recently came to know about mobile app development course in Toronto that is career oriented. I am planning to join the course next year but still not decided. Looking for advice from experts in programming. Thank you!



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire