ads

lundi 31 août 2015

[FIRMWARE] Cellular radio reception FIX



Firmware for Cellular radio reception FIX

Warning
Flash at your own risk!
Check MD5 checksum before flashing!
To revert back, flash your RUU.

Introduction
I have two HTC Sensations, I found that one has a lot better reception than the other one.
The one that had better reception, I flashed a Sense 3.5 RUU beforehand.
The other one that had not so good reception, I had flashed a Sense 3.6 RUU beforehand.
Both had the 3.33 universal firmware from @Kohr-Ah installed.
I compared the firmwares from 3.33 and 3.12, I found that 3.12 has pg2fs_spcustom.img and 3.33 doesn't, I think @mike1986. removed it.
My conclusion is, pg2fs_spcustom.img must be different.
From what I know, pg2fs_spcustom.img has encrypted radio related code.
So I have repackaged the universal 3.33 firmware to include pg2fs_spcustom.img

Summary
After flashing this firmware on my HTC sensation with the one with poorer reception, I found that reception is now far better and faster to connect and switch between towers.
My results may differ from yours but I'm sharing this as it may be a solution for some.

Installation
Place PG51IMG.zip in the root directory of your sdcard.
Check the MD5 checksum is correct = 3abc6ae08031d3dd4c1820d2c2046c1a
Reboot device into bootloader and confirm flash.
Note: Remove PG51IMG.zip from root of sdcard afterwards.

Thanks
@Kohr-Ah for Universal 3.33 Firmware
@rmk40 for 3.12 Firmware
@mike1986. for Firmware Images

Download














Attached Files






File Type: zip PG58IMG.zip -
[Click for QR Code]
(13.95 MB)







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire