ads

lundi 31 août 2015

Poweramp on Android 4.4.4 RK3066/RK3188 CarStereo Radio?



Hi all,

I got my RK3066 unit rooted successfully. Now I want to use a patched Poweramp app to replace MTCMusic app. I used combination of Poweramp Unlocker app and Lucky Patcher to patch Poweramp successfully. Problem is... Poweramp continues to verify license each time it runs and since there's no internet connection in the car. It failed. After a couple failed attempts, it would stop working and show the "failed to verify license" dialog even though it was successfully patched with Lucky Patcher. I've tried to remove the License Check with Lucky Patcher, but no success.

Is there anyone else using Poweramp instead of MTCMusic app on these Chinese Android Headunits? Are you using a patched version? If yes, how do you get the patch working permanently and/or remove the License verification step in Poweramp?

Thanks.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire