ads

lundi 31 août 2015

[R&D] Porting G925F or any (version) Roms to Sprint.



Hello (I have nothing):eek:

This is to discuss Sprint porting/ Introducing myself/ A few questions
Please don't reject this (my) project. I will reject my project if I find out it's impossible or absolutely not worth it.. Please also don't tell me to just do it, I would need more research time.

Of course this would be great. Any request for Sprint support posted in other models Rom sections get rejected quickly. But it's been done. Not with this phone, but anyway...
About me:
I had built an AOSP Rom for A Virgin Mobile HTC Desire 816.. And coded A few Apps, so I know A bit around the Android system. Different hardware, I know. With that phone I could just flash A universal APN fix that fixed mobile network when using any rom for any world model. There are close to 20 or more variants. I'd like to create A flashable fix like this. Virgin Mobile uses the Sprint Network.
I have A github (same username), and A fast ((can use over 500GB RAM!)) Microsoft Azure remote server (Ubuntu Server, Windows, free for me) which I use for development which I may be able to "donate" access to for A few people.
I'm new to Knox systems

A few questions:
It's really that secure?!?! I can't even directly "sudo" in A rooted Linux install on the S6 edge. I've been searching the internet everyday for A Samsung Pay workaround/alternative use for the magstripe. But I highly doubt Samsung will open an SDK/API for the Magstripe.

This is possible right, simple porting procedure? Though I've been unsucessful with porting since Lollipop.

I plan to link resourses such as [Guides] from the Galaxy S5, S4 for reference.
Anyone working on this, knows what to change, or has more resources than incompatible guides please let me know.


Not much is happening with the S6 not even with AOSP teams. I see that all the news was the way to go and NOT root it because people want Samsung Pay.



//joke\While nothing is happening, who needs A Calculator (like NOW) but just can't find one on any store?
"Material Calculator"
Outdated, Unscaled for UHD, Unaligned, Unfinished. Works though.
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...int=file%2capk



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire