ads

lundi 31 août 2015

S4 radio reception



Here is my issue and I'm hoping that someone can shed some light on this... currently on Canadian Rogers LTE network, but my job site has piss poor reception, usually to the point where I am getting a useless 1 bar on 4g. The thing is... and tech support can offer next to no support... Canadian networks are now sharing their towers should rogers have no reception in the area, others like telus step up

so my question is this... with my stock s4 is there a way to force the phone to go off telus towers. guys I work with have full bars with Telus, meanwhile rogers is terrible. the other option, I only have a couple months left so I could root and modify that way too and not be too worried if I brick

any help is much appreciated



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire