ads

lundi 31 août 2015

LG LS980 help, I'm phoneless and desperate lol



So I'm new to this phone modding stuff... I got an Lg G2 for cheap and wanted it on my straight talk and got some assistance with it, it didn't work so I tried T Mobile, now my phone just isn't working.This is what happened:
So I payed a guy to put cyanogenmod on my phone being i didn't know what i was doing. It didn't work on straight talk so a guy on reddit said he could help, he had me do this: http://imgur.com/RNKGJiD That seems to have put an unofficial cyanogenmod on my phone. that didn't work with straight talk so the dude said it would work for t mobile. I spent a bunch of money to bring my own phone to t mobile and it still didn't work! I was able to figure something out with customer service and it worked for about two days then my data stopped working. So i went into the t mobile store and he said my rom was bad, he suggested going back to stock. So the guy who was 'helping' me had me download these https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=12880 and http://forum.xda-developers.com/devd...t/dl/?id=10694 . So I did... my phone just went into an endless loop of booting up to the LG screen again and again for 20 minutes, so i went back into recovery and i tried to restore an old backup, that also went into an endless loop of booting. So I factory reset it, it is still in an endless loop and it wont actually turn on all the way. Is there any way you can help me? I'm like 200 bucks into this BS and I havent had a phone for a freakin month.. I could really, really use some help.

I know I probably sound like an asshole and people that don't know what they're doing is annoying... I'm pretty tech savvy but phones are outta my scope.. If anyone can help me I would be very very grateful.

Thank you



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire