ads

lundi 31 août 2015

d852 issue with Lollipop and rogers internet. please help



Hi All,

I've been reading a lot of the development post and could not fix my issue yet. Hopefully someone can help here.

I have a Rogers d852 with kitkat and rooted.

I'm trying to install a candy5 lollipop custom rom and when I do that, I cannot connect to the roger internet.... it also does not allow me to connect to 5ghz wifi until I install the lp_modem... anyways, after installing the modem, the wifi works but still no roger internet at all... even after selecting the right APN.

I also tried installing the modem and then the stock lollipop rom and it works fine....
when I put the candy5 rom on after, I lose the networks again...


What am I missing here to have custom roms other than the stock lollipop rom working with the right modem?


thanks



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire