ads

lundi 31 août 2015

Infiniti Intouch App



Hello all,

New to this forum, first time poster. So I start this new thread because I am a bit frustrated with Infiniti and the development or lack there of specifically the InTouch app. As a Q50s owner, we were promised music apps. We are constantly being told that they are working on it but its now been two years.
The most recent app on the playstore has removed the music apps, however I was able to get my hands on one that does have Pandora, Iheart, twitter, and TripAdvisor. The problem is that when you try and select the added apps to sync with my car, I get an error. Wondering if anyone is willing to tackle this issue. I can email you the APK file that has the added apps. I am willing to donate and ill be willing to bet I can get a ton of other Infiniti owners to also donate to the cause.
I hope I was somewhat clear and if you need specifics, screen shots etc. please let me know.

Thanks all,



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire