I am having issue's with rotation/orientation on a clean install of Windows 10. I can get it working but the vertical axis is inverted. Meaning when I hold the tablet right side up, the screen is upside down (inverted). The horizontal axis seems to be correct. Here are the steps I have taken. This is on a Air II HG9N
1: Clean install of Windows 10.
2: Restored drivers via Double Driver. (tried a couple different sets). Even pulled the ones from the official teclast install.
3: Installed the "Kionix-CJ9-TJ9-TJ2-Windows-Drivers-1.28.2" driver and gsensor.reg. Also tried a older win8 version.
4: Installed the "TouchSetting.gt" to c:\windows\inf". This was pulled from the official teclast Windows 10 install.
When I installed the official teclast install, everything was great, meaning the gsensor was acting normal and looked fine. I backed up the drivers via Double Driver. Also manually pulled the registry info needed and exported to reg file. Went ahead and backed up the TouchSettings.gt file too. But when I do a clean install and restore all this to a fresh Windows 10 install, the rotation is all whacked out... So there is something that is not correct. Thanks for the help.
1: Clean install of Windows 10.
2: Restored drivers via Double Driver. (tried a couple different sets). Even pulled the ones from the official teclast install.
3: Installed the "Kionix-CJ9-TJ9-TJ2-Windows-Drivers-1.28.2" driver and gsensor.reg. Also tried a older win8 version.
4: Installed the "TouchSetting.gt" to c:\windows\inf". This was pulled from the official teclast Windows 10 install.
When I installed the official teclast install, everything was great, meaning the gsensor was acting normal and looked fine. I backed up the drivers via Double Driver. Also manually pulled the registry info needed and exported to reg file. Went ahead and backed up the TouchSettings.gt file too. But when I do a clean install and restore all this to a fresh Windows 10 install, the rotation is all whacked out... So there is something that is not correct. Thanks for the help.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire