ads

mardi 22 septembre 2015

Strange problem with Clock and /storage/sdcard1 in CM12.1 20150919-Nightly



Hi,

I've been running CM11 for quite some time and been happy with it but my phone started behaving strange and I figured it was time for an update.

After flashing the ROM + gapps according to instructions I've have a working phone but with some strange problems. I first installed the snapshot from 20150901 and thereafter the nightlies from 20150914 and currenty run 20150919 but the problems persists. These are as follows.

First problem: I can't start the clock.
Time is shown as it should but if I want to set an alarm ot use the timer i get the error message "Unfortunately, Clock has stopped". I've submitted the automatic bug reports on some occations but doesn't know any actions to take to solve the problem (exept flashing a new ROM which I've tried).

Second problem: Writing to /storage/sdcard1 doesn't work from phone or while connected to laptop by USB cable.
Using the included File Manager it seems like I can copy files from internal storage to /storage/sdcard1. For example if I download the latest CM and copy the from download to /storage/sdcard1 it seems like it's working (i.e. progress is shown and it says that coying is succesfull). However if I close the File manager and reopens it no changes has been made to /storage/sdcard1 (i.e. the file is not where I've copied it). The same happens if I try the procedure with the phone attached to my laptop and I copy the file from windows. I've tried reformatting the sdcard in both windows and in CM with no luck. It does say that the format is succesfull but all the data is still left on the card...

Bot the Clock and writing to the sdcard worked in CM11. Do I have to downgrade again?

Any suggestions on how to solve the problems are greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire