ads

mardi 22 septembre 2015

Note 4 (N910A) unable to get into recovery mode



Unfortunately I left the phone on in its waterproof/dustproof cover, inside my fully-packed bag with no breathing space and in the car with windows rolled up under the hot sun for several hours.
Once I retrieved my phone it was already boot-looping.
It was very hot. I opened it up to see if there was anything burnt inside (motherboard, camera, SIM, etc.) but didn't see anything out of the ordinary (I'm no expert either).
It gets very warm quickly when I charge it.

I tried to get into the boot recovery mode to see if I could fix the loop by deleting cache or formatting or whatever tips I came across. It would boot, show the Note 4 Samsung Logo with the blue-lettered "recovery boot" in the top left-hand corner, vibrate, then restart and rinse and repeat.

The only hope I have is that it can get into download mode and I have not rooted the phone yet (and I have tried unsuccessfully so far). Is there anything that can be done to fix this? Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire