ads

mardi 22 septembre 2015

Nexus 5 LCD broken?



Hi

So I broke my screen on my nexus 5 some time ago and last week I decided to change it myself. After a few days of use with the new screen, I take it out of my bag and it looks like this:
Post img. org/image/axzt7pc69/
Remove the spaces.. I am not allowed to post links yet
After some time with the screen on it starts flickering, but still with those big vertical lines. Behind the lines I can the lock screen, but the touch is not responding. I tried opening the phone up and disconnecting the screen cable and connected it again to see if it was just a loose connection or something, but it still looks like the picture above whenever I turn it on.
Is the LCD broken or the graphics processor or??? What should I do next? :)



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire