ads

mardi 22 septembre 2015

Moto razr maxx stuck in boot loop, Unable to Re-Flash



HI,

So things goes like this; few months ago my Motorola Razr maxx XT910 (India) stuck in boot loop. I did a lot of research for the solution of problem, then i found RSD Lite and compatible firmware for my device so i flashed my device through RSD lite from " ICS (Asia) to jelly bean (EU) ".
here is the file name ( cdma_spyder_9.8.2O-72_VZW-16_1ff.xml ) the firmware file which i have used for flashing.
Eventually everything was good but from last few days my phone is going into the bootloop again but restarting making it boot properly. But today it is stuck in Boot loop and just looped......

i did wipe cache partition and wipe data/factory reset from Recovery option but after rebooting it's again into boot loop. I tried RSD lite again to flash again from cdma_spyder_9.8.2O-72_VZW-16_1ff.xml this file but getting below error:

Failed flashing process. 6/16 flash motoboot " motoboot.img " -> Phone returned fail

USB debugging is Enabled if that could help in anyway.

let me know if you need any more info....

Please help ....

Regards
Devank



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire