ads

mardi 22 septembre 2015

Ok google issue?



Hi,

I have recently installed Kybui Rom running 5.1.1 lollipop on my note 4 N10F variant. Everything works great except google now. There isn't any options for ok google anywhere only ok google in app. Its not like they're greyed out either they're completely missing from the app completely. I've tried disabling S-voice, downgrading the google app but nothing gets it working at all.

I seem to be the only person having this issue which is even more frustrating though have read about it happening on S6 devices but can't seem to find a solution. Does anyone know how I can get this back? I know I can use nova launcher and there's open mic+ to do it but nova only works on homescreen and open mic is dodgy when veiwing videos last time I used that app so just want it working natively again.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire