Anyone know of a method to edit the lockscreen to show custom text?
For instance, on my old tablet, I could put my name, address and a secondary contact number on the lock screen so that in the event I forgot my tablet somewhere the person who found it had information to return it. I would like to have that option on my phone but I have not seen anywhere to that in the options and google has been no help either.
Anyone have any ideas?
I am surprised that this is not a default option.
For instance, on my old tablet, I could put my name, address and a secondary contact number on the lock screen so that in the event I forgot my tablet somewhere the person who found it had information to return it. I would like to have that option on my phone but I have not seen anywhere to that in the options and google has been no help either.
Anyone have any ideas?
I am surprised that this is not a default option.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire