Relative newby on all of this.
I inadvertently allowed my phone to update to 5.6.4 before I would load in 4.6.3. I therefore need to sideload through ADB. I loaded the Amazon Kindle drivers through SDK and loaded in ADB. Finally I set the phone up in Debug mode.
When I run ADB Devices the phone serial number with the statement "unauthorized" shows up. When I press the power and volume up button on the phone to switch it to sideload ADB mode, it seems the two are no longer connected. As a result I am unable to load 4.6.3 into the phone. What am I doing wrong?
I inadvertently allowed my phone to update to 5.6.4 before I would load in 4.6.3. I therefore need to sideload through ADB. I loaded the Amazon Kindle drivers through SDK and loaded in ADB. Finally I set the phone up in Debug mode.
When I run ADB Devices the phone serial number with the statement "unauthorized" shows up. When I press the power and volume up button on the phone to switch it to sideload ADB mode, it seems the two are no longer connected. As a result I am unable to load 4.6.3 into the phone. What am I doing wrong?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire