Hi everyone! I'm trying to develop an app with Android Studio but whenever I try to check the logcat logs, nothing appears.
I have a Samsung Galaxy s4 with CyanogenMod Version 12.1-20150623-NIGHTLY-jfltexx installed. Android Studio is actually at version 1.3.2.
When I try to read app log messaes through Android Studio Device Monitor, I get the following error message:
DeviceMonitor: Adb rejected connection to client '11998': closed
When I try to manually launch Logcat from terminal using this command from the platform-tools directory:
adb logcat
I get the following error message:
Unable to open log device 'main'
I tried to find how to enable logging on my smartphone but I'm totally lost and I would really continue to develop my app.
Is anyone aware on how should I enable logging on my CM12?
Thank you so much in advance, I'm desperate
Diego
I have a Samsung Galaxy s4 with CyanogenMod Version 12.1-20150623-NIGHTLY-jfltexx installed. Android Studio is actually at version 1.3.2.
When I try to read app log messaes through Android Studio Device Monitor, I get the following error message:
DeviceMonitor: Adb rejected connection to client '11998': closed
When I try to manually launch Logcat from terminal using this command from the platform-tools directory:
adb logcat
I get the following error message:
Unable to open log device 'main'
I tried to find how to enable logging on my smartphone but I'm totally lost and I would really continue to develop my app.
Is anyone aware on how should I enable logging on my CM12?
Thank you so much in advance, I'm desperate
Diego
I have the same issue. Did you manage it maybe?
RépondreSupprimer