Samsung Galaxy S III i9305 LTE
flashed with CWM 10.1.3 (based on Android 4.2.2)
Compilation number: cm_i9305-userdebug 4.2.2 JDQ39E eng.jenkins.20130923.145024 test-keys
Photo camera stopped from working.
When I tap on Camera icon there is message that can't connect to camera. Camera is not starting.
I read probably everything. I did everything that I suppoused that can help me ... no results :(
There is lot of possible sollutions, but none of them provides result. I hope that anybody known solution ...
There is one post which I dont understand:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...river-t2006128
> 1. Please dial in stock dialer the following: *#34971539#
What does it mean ?
When I tried to call this number (like normal phone call) I have message (in translation to english): "There is a problem with connection or MMI code is not correct"
PS.
When I flashed CWM 11 camera was working but I need to have CWM10 because is based od Android < 4.4
I have to had Android 4.1 4.3 because only on those version Samsung DriveLink application is working.
I want to use phone in my Toyota car with mirror link for full mirroring car's display.
Drive link from GooglePlay:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=app.scm&hl=pl
And Drivelink from Samsung:
supported android versions: 4.1 4.3
flashed with CWM 10.1.3 (based on Android 4.2.2)
Compilation number: cm_i9305-userdebug 4.2.2 JDQ39E eng.jenkins.20130923.145024 test-keys
Photo camera stopped from working.
When I tap on Camera icon there is message that can't connect to camera. Camera is not starting.
I read probably everything. I did everything that I suppoused that can help me ... no results :(
There is lot of possible sollutions, but none of them provides result. I hope that anybody known solution ...
There is one post which I dont understand:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...river-t2006128
> 1. Please dial in stock dialer the following: *#34971539#
What does it mean ?
When I tried to call this number (like normal phone call) I have message (in translation to english): "There is a problem with connection or MMI code is not correct"
PS.
When I flashed CWM 11 camera was working but I need to have CWM10 because is based od Android < 4.4
I have to had Android 4.1 4.3 because only on those version Samsung DriveLink application is working.
I want to use phone in my Toyota car with mirror link for full mirroring car's display.
Drive link from GooglePlay:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=app.scm&hl=pl
And Drivelink from Samsung:
supported android versions: 4.1 4.3
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire