Hello all,
My Samsung Galaxy Note II is stuck in TWRP 2.8.7 after I did a factory reset.
I initially followed this guide (wiki dot cyanogenmod dot org/w/Install_CM_for_t0lte) to install CM, which worked fine. I ran into a slight issue and decided I'd try to flash again as it was pretty easy. Turned out to be a mistake as I can't seem to do anything right now and am stuck in TWRP. Every combination of button and reboots I try just bring me back into TWRP. Plugging the phone in the computer recharges the battery, but the computer (running Windows 7) does not recognize the phone. ADB doesn't detect any device.
I tried a few times to reinstall the roms, to no avail as I was unable to boot into anything else than recovery. I then followed some guide and accidentally wiped the roms from the phone. As stated above, I can't access the phone through ADB so I am unable to push them back on the phone.
Please help, I would be immensely grateful. Thanks to all in advance.
My Samsung Galaxy Note II is stuck in TWRP 2.8.7 after I did a factory reset.
I initially followed this guide (wiki dot cyanogenmod dot org/w/Install_CM_for_t0lte) to install CM, which worked fine. I ran into a slight issue and decided I'd try to flash again as it was pretty easy. Turned out to be a mistake as I can't seem to do anything right now and am stuck in TWRP. Every combination of button and reboots I try just bring me back into TWRP. Plugging the phone in the computer recharges the battery, but the computer (running Windows 7) does not recognize the phone. ADB doesn't detect any device.
I tried a few times to reinstall the roms, to no avail as I was unable to boot into anything else than recovery. I then followed some guide and accidentally wiped the roms from the phone. As stated above, I can't access the phone through ADB so I am unable to push them back on the phone.
Please help, I would be immensely grateful. Thanks to all in advance.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire