ads

mardi 22 septembre 2015

Bluetooth suddenly killing battery



Several days ago my phone starting dropping battery much faster than usual. While I am at work I barely touch my phone and some days I will only use 15% over an 8 hour period. This suddenly increased to about 40-50% a few days ago. I tracked it down to the bluetooth being enabled or not. My bluetooth has been always-on for the last several months without an issue. Now I can see the battery discharge rate increase immediately when the bluetooth is turned on. I've attached a screenshot showing the problem. I had the bluetooth off in the morning and you can see the slow discharge. I turned it on for several hours and you see the steep discharge until I turned it off again and the discharge levels out. It was not connected to anything during the entire day. Does anyone have any idea why this would suddenly happen? I am going to have to turn off my bluetooth when not in use until I figure this out.








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	2015-09-22 23.00.03.png<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	173.3 KB<br/>ID:	3482961
 














Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire