ads

mardi 22 septembre 2015

Problems after stock update



Hi, I have an XT1063 Moto G, completely stock, and I've been having two different problems since the Stagefright update.

First, I haven't been able to download any updates or new apps from the Play Store. I've had to install new apps by downloading the apk file elsewhere.

The second problem is that my wifi icon shows an exclamation mark and stays like that even though wifi is working correctly and I'm able to browse or download properly (and it actually uses wifi data, not my cell carrier) It does the same thing when I'm off wifi, it shows the exclamation mark but I'm still able to use data properly.

I thought I'd be able to fix both problems by doing a hard reset on the phone, but both of them remained after I did that and I'm completely out of ideas :crying:

Thanks in advance for any help you guys can give me



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire