ads

mardi 22 septembre 2015

Dual window picking up other apps.



OK any LG g4 owner knows how much it sucks to have such an awesome feature as dual window just to be chained down to a few boring stock apps. Well if you're able to root then no problem just use the g3 dual window mod or change the build prop line yourself. But if you're like me and have no way to get root access atm then you are very frustrated like me. Then I noticed several icon packs showing up in the dual window list and function as good as stock, but... They are icon packs.. WTF is that all about?! Almost pisses me off more after the utter hell this phone has been even after replacing it a week after I got it cuz of course the screen which still randomly screws with me. If anyone has seen this and can possibly find a way to replicate this for other apps without root mods it would make slot of pissed g4 owners feel better.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire