ads

mardi 22 septembre 2015

Help about choice Between N920C and N920CD



Hi every one .
i need a help about this 2 models of note 5 .im going to buy note 5 and in my country most of this device are n920CD or note 5 dual sim and n920C ( single sim model) and i realy like to buy dual sim model . the important point for me is software support from samsung for my phone and i would like to get the latest version of android as soon as n920c models . so my question is that n920CD ( dual sim model) have separate rom from n920C ( single sim model) or this 2 models have same rom ?? i mean can i use n920c rom for n920CD or not ??:confused::confused:
i have to aks this question because i check samsung firmware web site and i cant find any rom for n920CD model so i worry about software update.
I appreciate if you help me to make right Decision and sorry for my bad English :good::good:



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire