I just bought the note 5 from tmobile 4 days ago. It's an amazing phone, however I am having an issue with the audio. I'm not sure if it's something internal or if my earphones are broken. Basically when I play music through my earphones, the song plays normally. But at random moments I can hear random noises. The noises come in at random moments in the song.
I noticed this pretty soon, but didn't make much of it at first. Now, on my bus ride to school it's finally gotten to a point where I can't take it. The music gets warped for like a millisecond, but that happening multiple times in a song just got a bit too much.
I have not checked if this happens when using the speakers or using another pair of earphones. I'm using the pair that came in the box. As I said I'm on the bus, so I can't blast music through my speakers. However I was playing music yesterday through speakers in my room and now that I think about it I didn't notice any warping. When I get to school I'll borrow someone's earphones to see if my pair is just broken.
But yeah are any of you having this problem? It's a big deal cause I listen to music a lot through my earphones.
I noticed this pretty soon, but didn't make much of it at first. Now, on my bus ride to school it's finally gotten to a point where I can't take it. The music gets warped for like a millisecond, but that happening multiple times in a song just got a bit too much.
I have not checked if this happens when using the speakers or using another pair of earphones. I'm using the pair that came in the box. As I said I'm on the bus, so I can't blast music through my speakers. However I was playing music yesterday through speakers in my room and now that I think about it I didn't notice any warping. When I get to school I'll borrow someone's earphones to see if my pair is just broken.
But yeah are any of you having this problem? It's a big deal cause I listen to music a lot through my earphones.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire