Hi Guys,
For the past year I have been using a Tylt Vu, and Itian Desktop wireless chargers with my S5 with the Samsung back.
Charging speed with both desktop stands was really good. And it charged the phone in a couple of hours.
I just picked up an S6 Active yesterday, and on both my stands it's barely charging.
The phone shows the charging symbol. The stands light up showing the phone is charging. But it's charging at a rate of about 2% an hour.... Totally not usable.
Am I missing some kind of a setting to get the chargers to kick into gear???
Thanks in advance for any help!
Dave
For the past year I have been using a Tylt Vu, and Itian Desktop wireless chargers with my S5 with the Samsung back.
Charging speed with both desktop stands was really good. And it charged the phone in a couple of hours.
I just picked up an S6 Active yesterday, and on both my stands it's barely charging.
The phone shows the charging symbol. The stands light up showing the phone is charging. But it's charging at a rate of about 2% an hour.... Totally not usable.
Am I missing some kind of a setting to get the chargers to kick into gear???
Thanks in advance for any help!
Dave
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire