Hello guys, this is my first post so if there's something wrong I apologize.
Well, I installed this http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...949644/page785 following the flash instructions. Everything was working fine, till now.
First, when I connect my phone on my computer, it doesn't show every file I have. This started like half an hour ago (I installed the rom yesterday).
If connected as Camera, it only shows internal storage. If connected as media device, it shows internal and sd, but on sd just show 2 folders (out of 10).
In file manager (on cellphone), I can see everything.
I didn't change anything that could cause this. I already tried cleaning data of media storage, rebooting, unmounting and mounting sd, nothing worked.
Second, when I was using stock rom, I used MX player and could see some videos that are on my sd. Now with CM12.1, there are some that I can't. It says HW decoder is not supported, and in SW mode it hasn't audio. Is there some incompatibility known with some video formats?
Another thing is that Google play services keeps stopping, but that doesn't really bothers me
Can somebody tell me something to do?
Thanks
Well, I installed this http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...949644/page785 following the flash instructions. Everything was working fine, till now.
First, when I connect my phone on my computer, it doesn't show every file I have. This started like half an hour ago (I installed the rom yesterday).
If connected as Camera, it only shows internal storage. If connected as media device, it shows internal and sd, but on sd just show 2 folders (out of 10).
In file manager (on cellphone), I can see everything.
I didn't change anything that could cause this. I already tried cleaning data of media storage, rebooting, unmounting and mounting sd, nothing worked.
Second, when I was using stock rom, I used MX player and could see some videos that are on my sd. Now with CM12.1, there are some that I can't. It says HW decoder is not supported, and in SW mode it hasn't audio. Is there some incompatibility known with some video formats?
Another thing is that Google play services keeps stopping, but that doesn't really bothers me
Can somebody tell me something to do?
Thanks
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire