ads

mercredi 9 septembre 2015

Motoactv 2015 Questions



Info
+ Clean install of Windows 10
+ Motorola USB drivers installed
+ Installed the latest Motoactv firmware (MA 1.7.10 N8) and rooted
+ Installed TCX exporter since Motoactv site is unreliable/dying.

Boast
+ This device is still amazing. Its battery life on marathon mode actually lasted as I finished a marathon. There is no competitor out there that has 8GB storage for music, decent battery life and doesn't cost over 0, even the upcoming TomTom Spark.

Problems
- Motoactv doesn't charge when plugged into a wall charger. Will only charge using a USB port.
- Cannot make the device show up as a USB storage device so I can sync with Doubletwist
- Cannot sync with iTunes due to problems with Motocast, Nero/Motorola Media Link software
-- Despite updating to the latest Java 32 and 64 bit, I'm still greeted with this message:

Question
  • How can I enable usb storage on the fly without having to run the MotoACTV Root Tool and "stop adb and enable USB"?

  • Why does the Motoactv not charge when using a wall charger?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire