ads

mercredi 9 septembre 2015

DESPERATE REQUEST to all ROM Deva/Porters!!!



Dear devs of the HTC One community,
I am on a carrier version (Verizon) all of what I believed to still be one of the greatest made the HTC One m7.
We are blessed such a vast array of roms, kernels, mods , etc, and because of that I don't think I'll ever get tired of this phone.
HOWEVER, there is one room that I'm very interested in and have been desperate to try out since its release and so far nobody been able to Port this rom over to the carrier variants of the m7, I am speaking of @sundream 's S-Rom w/ Beats,BoomSound,Harman Kardon JBL Audio Switcher. I am a HUGE Audiophile, and am DYING to be able to try this out,
A user named Kansas Boy was working on a carrier version of the rom and had said so far he had the rom booting up on all carriers except for Verizon, and I was his beta tester for Verizon. No matter what I tried or did, I couldn't get it to go past the boot animation, and I spent many many researching troubleshooting with no success. He then stated that he would be releasing the ROM minus Verizon support, however that was over a month ago, and there has been no word on it, and I believe it has since been abandoned.
I am BEGGING the great Dev Community here, for 1 of the Devs here to step up and try their hand at successfully making this rom available to the carrier bound users
Because of the differences in the partition layouts of the different m7 variants, the Working released version of SunDreams S-Rom only works for the WWE and AT&T variants if I'm not mistaken.
Is there/Are there ANY Dev's out there who would be able to / willing to attempt this? I would be MORE than happy to donate, please lemme know what u think.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire