I know this has been a major issue with this phone, but wanted t o see what i am getting is normal if not what can i do to make it normal.
Right now I am getting roughly 2 hrs SOT, with bluestooth, wifi, location disabled and auto brightness. GSAM shows avg SOT is 2hrs and avg battery life is 11hrs (6hrs active time).
I have wifi connecting on and off based on where i am. I have disabled location too after seeing gps kicks off every so often and there is slight dip in battery life as per gram. I have factory reset once before but nothing changed.I am on 5.1.1. Not rooted, running completely stock. I have disabled most bloatware.I am at loss of ideas now.
Pls help.
Right now I am getting roughly 2 hrs SOT, with bluestooth, wifi, location disabled and auto brightness. GSAM shows avg SOT is 2hrs and avg battery life is 11hrs (6hrs active time).
I have wifi connecting on and off based on where i am. I have disabled location too after seeing gps kicks off every so often and there is slight dip in battery life as per gram. I have factory reset once before but nothing changed.I am on 5.1.1. Not rooted, running completely stock. I have disabled most bloatware.I am at loss of ideas now.
Pls help.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire