This is a port of my "Squid Kernel" to the Moto X Play. It is based off the Motorola stock kernel and includes updates from CodeAurora and Kernel.org, along with my original work and cherry picks from other sources.
Disclaimer:
This kernel is for the Moto X Play (lux) only! Don't flash it on surnia, osprey, otus, or any other device. This kernel is provided AS-IS, with no warranties. I am not responsible for bricking your device. Flash at your own risk.
Features:
Release History:
Downloads:
Recommended Lux TWRP Build
Squid Kernel r8 for Lux
Flashing Instructions:
Flash the zip with TWRP. I recommend using my own TWRP build (linked above), as that is what I use to test, but vache's TWRP will probably work as well. This kernel will work on both the stock ROM and custom ROMs that have WiFi configured as a kernel module.
XDA:DevDB Information
Squid Kernel for Moto X Play, Kernel for the Moto X Play
Contributors
squid2
Source Code: https://github.com/sultanqasim/andro...torola_msm8916
Kernel Special Features:
Version Information
Status: Beta
Current Beta Version: r8
Beta Release Date: 2015-09-13
Created 2015-09-13
Last Updated 2015-09-13
Disclaimer:
This kernel is for the Moto X Play (lux) only! Don't flash it on surnia, osprey, otus, or any other device. This kernel is provided AS-IS, with no warranties. I am not responsible for bricking your device. Flash at your own risk.
Features:
- LED notification support
- Moderately undervolted
- Updated to Linux 3.10.87
- Includes the latest CodeAurora changes
- Updated f2fs and WiFi drivers
- Improved zRAM backported from Linux 4.1
- FIOPS and BFQ I/O schedulers
- Compiled with Linaro GCC 4.9.3 and optimized for Cortex A53
Release History:
Code:
r8: September 13, 2015
- Initial release for luxRecommended Lux TWRP Build
Squid Kernel r8 for Lux
Flashing Instructions:
Flash the zip with TWRP. I recommend using my own TWRP build (linked above), as that is what I use to test, but vache's TWRP will probably work as well. This kernel will work on both the stock ROM and custom ROMs that have WiFi configured as a kernel module.
XDA:DevDB Information
Squid Kernel for Moto X Play, Kernel for the Moto X Play
Contributors
squid2
Source Code: https://github.com/sultanqasim/andro...torola_msm8916
Kernel Special Features:
Version Information
Status: Beta
Current Beta Version: r8
Beta Release Date: 2015-09-13
Created 2015-09-13
Last Updated 2015-09-13
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire