Trying to save some sentimental photos and videos, so formatting isn't an option.
I'm wondering what other methods I can try to mount an SD card and copy the media files. I don't have a Note right now, but the card was last used on a T889 running DittoNote3.
The card hasn't worked since the phone, and I haven't had an opportunity to test it on another T889. I don't know if it's as simple as a permissions issue from using a custom ROM, or if something worse has happened.
Whenever I put the card into a full-size SD adapter and insert it in a PC reader slot or card adapter, the PC prompts to format it.
Trying to mount it on other Android phones brings up a "file system not recognized" message.
Is there another way to mount the card and retrieve the files? Anyone else with this?
Thanks, all!
I'm wondering what other methods I can try to mount an SD card and copy the media files. I don't have a Note right now, but the card was last used on a T889 running DittoNote3.
The card hasn't worked since the phone, and I haven't had an opportunity to test it on another T889. I don't know if it's as simple as a permissions issue from using a custom ROM, or if something worse has happened.
Whenever I put the card into a full-size SD adapter and insert it in a PC reader slot or card adapter, the PC prompts to format it.
Trying to mount it on other Android phones brings up a "file system not recognized" message.
Is there another way to mount the card and retrieve the files? Anyone else with this?
Thanks, all!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire