Hi everyone,
Since installing Cyanogenmod to my HTX One X I've seen incredible reduction in battery life (as short as 5 hours of infrequent use and less than 2 hours if I'm using it!). I realise that my battery is probably just getting old but it was not this bad before installing this rom.
Someone suggested I install BetterBatteryStats and check for something called wakelocks. I have a few screenshots here of a full battery cycle. I was hoping someone could help me make some sense of this :confused:
Imgur album: imgur.com/a/05dzc#0
Thank you to anyone who can help me!
Since installing Cyanogenmod to my HTX One X I've seen incredible reduction in battery life (as short as 5 hours of infrequent use and less than 2 hours if I'm using it!). I realise that my battery is probably just getting old but it was not this bad before installing this rom.
Someone suggested I install BetterBatteryStats and check for something called wakelocks. I have a few screenshots here of a full battery cycle. I was hoping someone could help me make some sense of this :confused:
Imgur album: imgur.com/a/05dzc#0
Thank you to anyone who can help me!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire