ads

mardi 8 septembre 2015

Screen touch sensor dead spot



I picked up a N920I in Australia 2 days ago and started noticing that when typing it was very hard to type on the top row of keys. I would often get double presses (tt) or 2 different keys would be pressed (tg).

Often times when scrolling it would also seem like I clicked when my finger didn't leave the screen, which resulted in opening things I didn't intend to like ads, etc.

So I did a sensor test using *#0*# and found there is an area on the screen that is dead or senses very irratically.

Spen works fine and it only is the touch sensor.

Is this a hardware issue and should I exchange the unit, or is this a software bug.?

I'm on DVU1AOH2, updated last night.


Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire