Hi, Everyone I'm not sure if this the right forum to ask for help, but I've been googling this problem like crazy over the past few days and I cant seem to find the answer. Bear in mind, I'm a bit of a noob.
So I've got the Note 3 (N90005), and running on 4.3, rooted with towel root. I'm running the latest version of snapchat, and taking pictures, watching videos on snapchat works fine. However for some reason, EVERYTIME I try to upload a video snapchat it crashes! The program just closes without warning. I've made sure I have enough space on my phone, and video uploads work fine with instagram.
I'm just not sure what's going on with snapchat.
The only thing I havent tried is upgrading to kitkat or lollipop. But I've already rooted my phone, and I'm a bit hesistant to go through the hassle of unrooting just to upgrade. But I really want to resolve this issue, so if you think that's what I should do, I'll do it. But wondering if there was a possible alternative?
Would love your advise!
So I've got the Note 3 (N90005), and running on 4.3, rooted with towel root. I'm running the latest version of snapchat, and taking pictures, watching videos on snapchat works fine. However for some reason, EVERYTIME I try to upload a video snapchat it crashes! The program just closes without warning. I've made sure I have enough space on my phone, and video uploads work fine with instagram.
I'm just not sure what's going on with snapchat.
The only thing I havent tried is upgrading to kitkat or lollipop. But I've already rooted my phone, and I'm a bit hesistant to go through the hassle of unrooting just to upgrade. But I really want to resolve this issue, so if you think that's what I should do, I'll do it. But wondering if there was a possible alternative?
Would love your advise!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire