This is a review of the Axgio Sprint bluetooth earphones - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0123KN5TC
During the past years Ive used many different pairs of sport earphones, but many of the other pairs Ive tried have been too bulky or been not very convenient to use. The Axgio Sprint really caught my eye as theyre a pair of Bluetooth earphones that are made for sports and other activities, as well as theyre lightweight and use Bluetooth.
So first of all, I like the packaging that these came in as it provides a sneak peak of the actual product and looks really good. On the box theres a variety of things, such as the specifications of the earphones and more information regarding the features they have. Inside the box the earphones themselves can be found as well as a USB cable, a bunch of silicone and foam ear tips.
After removing the earphones from the actual packaging I must say that Im rather impressed by how small theyre compared to other alternatives in this price range. Theyre much smaller than the M-Pow Swift, and the actual ear pieces fits better in the ears. The battery and Bluetooth chip is inside the remote of the earphones, which is great to see as it reduces the bulkiness.
The earphones themselves fits snug in the ear with the included foam ear tips, and the memory cable is pretty nice as it makes them stay in the ear while running. You simply put the cable over your ear, and then around the back of your neck. I really like this as it's more comfortable than most sport earphones.
When it comes to the actual sound quality I must say that Im satisfied, as these provide quite good sound for the price tag. They have a punchy bass thats a bit boosted, but it does not overpower the mids or highs either. The sound is not muddy or so, but for people that want a pair of earphones that sound natural these might not the best choice out there.
So to conclusion time; Ive got to say that I am very pleased by these earphones as they sound great for the price tag. They also fit very nicely in the ear and comes with many different ear tips, which is great. I definitely recommend these as theyre great!
Pictures:



During the past years Ive used many different pairs of sport earphones, but many of the other pairs Ive tried have been too bulky or been not very convenient to use. The Axgio Sprint really caught my eye as theyre a pair of Bluetooth earphones that are made for sports and other activities, as well as theyre lightweight and use Bluetooth.
So first of all, I like the packaging that these came in as it provides a sneak peak of the actual product and looks really good. On the box theres a variety of things, such as the specifications of the earphones and more information regarding the features they have. Inside the box the earphones themselves can be found as well as a USB cable, a bunch of silicone and foam ear tips.
After removing the earphones from the actual packaging I must say that Im rather impressed by how small theyre compared to other alternatives in this price range. Theyre much smaller than the M-Pow Swift, and the actual ear pieces fits better in the ears. The battery and Bluetooth chip is inside the remote of the earphones, which is great to see as it reduces the bulkiness.
The earphones themselves fits snug in the ear with the included foam ear tips, and the memory cable is pretty nice as it makes them stay in the ear while running. You simply put the cable over your ear, and then around the back of your neck. I really like this as it's more comfortable than most sport earphones.
When it comes to the actual sound quality I must say that Im satisfied, as these provide quite good sound for the price tag. They have a punchy bass thats a bit boosted, but it does not overpower the mids or highs either. The sound is not muddy or so, but for people that want a pair of earphones that sound natural these might not the best choice out there.
So to conclusion time; Ive got to say that I am very pleased by these earphones as they sound great for the price tag. They also fit very nicely in the ear and comes with many different ear tips, which is great. I definitely recommend these as theyre great!
Pictures:
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire