I wanted to start this thread because it appears the new Android Pay app will not work on rooted devices. It's not a device specific issue.
I was able to gain a small victory on my VZW MotoX 2014 unlock/rooted device. I disabled superuser within the SuperSU app and was able to add one of my CCs.
Thats where the good news stops. My phone does not work at retailers and I am no longer able to add any more CCs even with root disabled. There must be a fuse that triggers when the app discovers you are rooted.
I've tried xposed mods - Root Cloak and No Device Check with no luck.
I have not tried it at the store with the xposed mods, but I am not able to add any more CCs.
Thoughts?
I was able to gain a small victory on my VZW MotoX 2014 unlock/rooted device. I disabled superuser within the SuperSU app and was able to add one of my CCs.
Thats where the good news stops. My phone does not work at retailers and I am no longer able to add any more CCs even with root disabled. There must be a fuse that triggers when the app discovers you are rooted.
I've tried xposed mods - Root Cloak and No Device Check with no luck.
I have not tried it at the store with the xposed mods, but I am not able to add any more CCs.
Thoughts?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire