Hi,
I don't know if any can help me at all please?
I just replaced the Touch Screen & Frame on my UK Xperia Z1
The process was fairly straightforward and everything went back together just fine but although the phone powers on ok and the display is good it will not respond to any touch? I have completely redone my work to check I had not missed anything but I still have the same problem. I have loaded stock KitKat & Lollipop but to no avail. I can use the phone with a mouse/keyboard without a problem but absolutely no touch response at all..
I hope somebody can point me in the right direction.
Many Thanks
I don't know if any can help me at all please?
I just replaced the Touch Screen & Frame on my UK Xperia Z1
The process was fairly straightforward and everything went back together just fine but although the phone powers on ok and the display is good it will not respond to any touch? I have completely redone my work to check I had not missed anything but I still have the same problem. I have loaded stock KitKat & Lollipop but to no avail. I can use the phone with a mouse/keyboard without a problem but absolutely no touch response at all..
I hope somebody can point me in the right direction.
Many Thanks
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire