Never had a reboot issue with KitKat or Lollipop on my Nexus 5. However, since upgrading to 5.1.1 from 5.1, my phone randomly turns off during usage. Its a power down and not a reboot as I need to manually hold the power button to get it to boot back up.
I've not been able to find a pattern to the crash but usually its an app that either uses the camera or something like Hangouts doing a call. Battery typically is between 45-80% when this occurs and app usage is varied. Happens about once a week. I'm able to browse the web or use Talon and get the battery to 30-50% without stability concerns. It just seem that certain apps expose the bug.
Couple of additional data points. If I have it connected to an external battery and battery stays above 95%, power down doesn't happen. In addition, if it boots back up & its not connected to a power source it will then power off again. The next boot will do an ART rebuild of cache.
I searched, but haven't seen another report like this.
I've not been able to find a pattern to the crash but usually its an app that either uses the camera or something like Hangouts doing a call. Battery typically is between 45-80% when this occurs and app usage is varied. Happens about once a week. I'm able to browse the web or use Talon and get the battery to 30-50% without stability concerns. It just seem that certain apps expose the bug.
Couple of additional data points. If I have it connected to an external battery and battery stays above 95%, power down doesn't happen. In addition, if it boots back up & its not connected to a power source it will then power off again. The next boot will do an ART rebuild of cache.
I searched, but haven't seen another report like this.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire