Disclaimer ::::
Please do not go trying these codes unless you are aware you are risking your phone! If you punch in a code and change some settings with no idea what your doing that is not my fault! If you don't have a recent backup of your system/efs/boot don't even start punching these in!!!! I am not responsible for YOUR fingers on YOUR phone! Don't PM if you screw something up, post in this thread as I have no idea what you did!
Hey guys while messing around with a possible region unlock per another thread I came across a great method to find our secret codes. Most of these are NOT listed in any of the other threads I searched for though some are sporadically. I have yet to try them all, just found them last night and until 5 minutes ago my internet has been out and if you have read my post you've noticed I live off wifi calling at my house. That means I got no network found trying all these codes last night. I will update this thread as people test these as to what they are as this may come in handy for all s5 carrier phones.
Here are a list and I will be adding many more! All codes are punched in the usual method beginning with #* and ending with *#
877 - battery stats/test/fuel gauge
272447 -
46837 -
0228 -
02288 -
22888973 -
80 -
251-
250-
350-
5238973-
4327-
22235-
4378873-
7736-
77368378-
3736-
77361379-
0782-
86824-
0842-
0673-
0289-
2663-
1004-
2664-
0588-
3264-
0589-
7769-
87976633-
07-
9998*3288-
767*2878=
0283
7328735824-
22228378-
09070907-
1105-
726387-
8778378-
26732875-
4335517-
1106-
6364366633-
0775-
27743-
42663-
2288379-
737425-
7594-
1234-
9999-
12580-369-
99732-
1111_WIFI = ???? I have no idea how to enter a wifi secret code, I tried creating a wifi point with this name but it did not work ??? ANYBODY ????
2222_WIFI= ?????
4934-
278837-
0000-
7353-
9920-
These 3 should be some type of automation test :
3282*727336
273283-255-3282
273283-255-663282
more codes :
947322243-
2432546-
426-
426377962-
Please do not go trying these codes unless you are aware you are risking your phone! If you punch in a code and change some settings with no idea what your doing that is not my fault! If you don't have a recent backup of your system/efs/boot don't even start punching these in!!!! I am not responsible for YOUR fingers on YOUR phone! Don't PM if you screw something up, post in this thread as I have no idea what you did!
Hey guys while messing around with a possible region unlock per another thread I came across a great method to find our secret codes. Most of these are NOT listed in any of the other threads I searched for though some are sporadically. I have yet to try them all, just found them last night and until 5 minutes ago my internet has been out and if you have read my post you've noticed I live off wifi calling at my house. That means I got no network found trying all these codes last night. I will update this thread as people test these as to what they are as this may come in handy for all s5 carrier phones.
Here are a list and I will be adding many more! All codes are punched in the usual method beginning with #* and ending with *#
877 - battery stats/test/fuel gauge
272447 -
46837 -
0228 -
02288 -
22888973 -
80 -
251-
250-
350-
5238973-
4327-
22235-
4378873-
7736-
77368378-
3736-
77361379-
0782-
86824-
0842-
0673-
0289-
2663-
1004-
2664-
0588-
3264-
0589-
7769-
87976633-
07-
9998*3288-
767*2878=
0283
7328735824-
22228378-
09070907-
1105-
726387-
8778378-
26732875-
4335517-
1106-
6364366633-
0775-
27743-
42663-
2288379-
737425-
7594-
1234-
9999-
12580-369-
99732-
1111_WIFI = ???? I have no idea how to enter a wifi secret code, I tried creating a wifi point with this name but it did not work ??? ANYBODY ????
2222_WIFI= ?????
4934-
278837-
0000-
7353-
9920-
These 3 should be some type of automation test :
3282*727336
273283-255-3282
273283-255-663282
more codes :
947322243-
2432546-
426-
426377962-
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire