I bought this phone used but it looks like new (no scratches, scuffs or anything really). After using it for 2 days I plugged it a micro usb 2 (I don't have the usb 3 coord) to charge the device.
I was using a 2A charger (the one from LG G2) and I noticed it took almost 3 hours to charge from 40% to 100%, isn't that too long?
I also have problems connecting it to my PC since it is always connecting and disconnecting (my Galaxy Nexus also does that but has no problems while charging and it's not too agressive in the pc part so I am not sure if it is from the phone or from the pc).
I've tested with various usb cords... same result
Here's a picture of the port, is everything alright here?

I was using a 2A charger (the one from LG G2) and I noticed it took almost 3 hours to charge from 40% to 100%, isn't that too long?
I also have problems connecting it to my PC since it is always connecting and disconnecting (my Galaxy Nexus also does that but has no problems while charging and it's not too agressive in the pc part so I am not sure if it is from the phone or from the pc).
I've tested with various usb cords... same result
Here's a picture of the port, is everything alright here?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire