Hi all,
I've received this amazing phone 1 week ago and the first time I switched it on I've received the 202 update. Well, my problem is the led for notification not working at all; it works only during loading (red) e and when battery is fully charger (green). I can also change color in these 2 step but no other notification are coming from the led. So nor email or whatsapp notifications nor text. This is pretty annoying because I really used the led in my previous samsung s5 during office time. I can't every 10 minutes unlock andcheck iif there is something I've missed. Tried a factory reset and flashed again the full 202 rom. No way, it doesn't work. I'veaalso tried third party apps like light flow or light manager but with no results.
Any idea? Am I the only one with this issue?
Thx for you kind answer.
Andrea
I've received this amazing phone 1 week ago and the first time I switched it on I've received the 202 update. Well, my problem is the led for notification not working at all; it works only during loading (red) e and when battery is fully charger (green). I can also change color in these 2 step but no other notification are coming from the led. So nor email or whatsapp notifications nor text. This is pretty annoying because I really used the led in my previous samsung s5 during office time. I can't every 10 minutes unlock andcheck iif there is something I've missed. Tried a factory reset and flashed again the full 202 rom. No way, it doesn't work. I'veaalso tried third party apps like light flow or light manager but with no results.
Any idea? Am I the only one with this issue?
Thx for you kind answer.
Andrea
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire