Hey guys, so I've rooted my phone a couple of times and everything's worked fine. I have a rooted Nexus 5, and I screwed around with it too much, anyway all I wanted to do was to reset it to factory condition and unroot it.
I screwed up, and I erased the OS, and TWRP says "No OS installed, do you want to reboot?". I've done this before and, I've used the ADB sideload method to reset it, so naturally I decided to do it again and followed the steps from this link http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2559200. Unfortunately this time when I got to step 12, it didn't list my device, and when I continued to step 13 it said, "error: device '(null)' not found". I've redownloaded the usb driver for the nexus but nothing seems to be working.
Please help me guys,
Thanks
I screwed up, and I erased the OS, and TWRP says "No OS installed, do you want to reboot?". I've done this before and, I've used the ADB sideload method to reset it, so naturally I decided to do it again and followed the steps from this link http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2559200. Unfortunately this time when I got to step 12, it didn't list my device, and when I continued to step 13 it said, "error: device '(null)' not found". I've redownloaded the usb driver for the nexus but nothing seems to be working.
Please help me guys,
Thanks
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire