So, I'm coming from a "dead" Sammy Galaxy S3. I want to know of you, Moto users, how are these things no Moto X Play. I mean..
In my dead S3, I rooted using Odin and, when stock updates still existed, I was unable to update on phone and had to use Odin to flash the whole rom. After this, the root access disappear and I had to root it again using Odin.
How this things works on Motorola devices? I have already learned how to root the X Play but, after rooting, how do I update my stock firmware when any update become available? Do I have to update in the phone in the stock method (like a dream :fingers-crossed:) or Motorola devices got a flashing tool such as Odin?
Thanks since now
In my dead S3, I rooted using Odin and, when stock updates still existed, I was unable to update on phone and had to use Odin to flash the whole rom. After this, the root access disappear and I had to root it again using Odin.
How this things works on Motorola devices? I have already learned how to root the X Play but, after rooting, how do I update my stock firmware when any update become available? Do I have to update in the phone in the stock method (like a dream :fingers-crossed:) or Motorola devices got a flashing tool such as Odin?
Thanks since now
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire