Hello to Dr Ketan (or anyone else who can help)
I am using Note 4 N910G kitkat rom (v3 of Dr Ketan's N910G rom) but the multiwindow sidebar is stuck on the right side with no way to switch to the left (which is what I want)
I know V9 of Dr Ketan's N910G Lollipop ROM has a toggle to switch the multiwindow sidebar from the right to the left, but I do not want to use lollipop due to notification background being white (which is very glary to my eyes) and as far as I know no mod exists to change the white background of notification messages in Lollipop.
Is there anyway the mod N910G kitkat so I can move the multiwindow sidebar from right to left ? (i.e. can the mod Dr Ketan did to V9 of his N910G rom be made to work on V3 of his kitkat N910G rom ?)
I am perfectly willing to try my hand at modding it myself but I have never done it before and would like some pointers on how to do this if that is what is required.
I am using Note 4 N910G kitkat rom (v3 of Dr Ketan's N910G rom) but the multiwindow sidebar is stuck on the right side with no way to switch to the left (which is what I want)
I know V9 of Dr Ketan's N910G Lollipop ROM has a toggle to switch the multiwindow sidebar from the right to the left, but I do not want to use lollipop due to notification background being white (which is very glary to my eyes) and as far as I know no mod exists to change the white background of notification messages in Lollipop.
Is there anyway the mod N910G kitkat so I can move the multiwindow sidebar from right to left ? (i.e. can the mod Dr Ketan did to V9 of his N910G rom be made to work on V3 of his kitkat N910G rom ?)
I am perfectly willing to try my hand at modding it myself but I have never done it before and would like some pointers on how to do this if that is what is required.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire