Hello Guys,
I'm trying to upload tgz image to my Nexus 7 (2012) as the bootloader got corrupted
Facts:
When I try the recovery mode it shows:
Booting failed with the Google Logo
I'm new on this kind of issues but I appreciate any help you can offer
Thanks,
I'm trying to upload tgz image to my Nexus 7 (2012) as the bootloader got corrupted
Facts:
- Nexus 7 power on but halts on Google logo
- I can enter to fastboot or to adb recovery screen
- I downloaded latest sdk and google driver
- I try to run fastboot commands and suceed to errase "recovery"
[*} I tried images: nakasi-lrx21p-factory-93daa4d3.tgz and nakasi-lmy47v-factory-b48bd71d.tgz - I try to run the "fastboot flash recovery <recovery image> but I get the following error code:
- sending "recovery" < 380313 kb >
- okay [ 52.625s]
- writing "recovery"
- FAILED <remote: <InvalidSize>>
- finished. total time: 52.655ss
When I try the recovery mode it shows:
Booting failed with the Google Logo
I'm new on this kind of issues but I appreciate any help you can offer
Thanks,
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire