Hello !
I try LOLLIPOP for 2 days and i want to come back to KITKAT because some Xposed modules i need don't works on 5.0.2 (wanamlite for example).
I try to put RESTORE my KITKAT rom but when it boot up , i have nothing into my files... (partition move ?)
So i try to flash a rom with ODIN into 4.4.4 and it fail -_- (2 or 3 roms i try!!)
did someone have any solution ? i see this vidz : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFELFws-CTg but it's a 5.0.2 ROM into it -_-
thanks....
I try LOLLIPOP for 2 days and i want to come back to KITKAT because some Xposed modules i need don't works on 5.0.2 (wanamlite for example).
I try to put RESTORE my KITKAT rom but when it boot up , i have nothing into my files... (partition move ?)
So i try to flash a rom with ODIN into 4.4.4 and it fail -_- (2 or 3 roms i try!!)
did someone have any solution ? i see this vidz : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFELFws-CTg but it's a 5.0.2 ROM into it -_-
thanks....
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire