Hi guys.
Well flashing the ROM is self doesn't give me any errors I've been able to flash Slim, CM, and PA all fine. But no matter what I try I always get Status 7 on CWM and TWRP. I've tried different build on GAPPs "gapps-lp-20141109-signed", "gapps-5.1-2015-06-02-15-19", "gapps-L-3-14-15" and "gapps-L-4-21-15" all give me the same problem.
The message is:
"Cleaning up and setting metadata
set_metadata_recursive: some changes failed
E: Error in /external_sd/gapps-L-4-21-15.zip
(Status 7)
Installation Aborted."
It somewhat install the apps but they just keep saying "Has stopped working" etc.
Is anyone has any ideas on how I could solve this it would be awesome..
Thanks in advanced.
Matt
Well flashing the ROM is self doesn't give me any errors I've been able to flash Slim, CM, and PA all fine. But no matter what I try I always get Status 7 on CWM and TWRP. I've tried different build on GAPPs "gapps-lp-20141109-signed", "gapps-5.1-2015-06-02-15-19", "gapps-L-3-14-15" and "gapps-L-4-21-15" all give me the same problem.
The message is:
"Cleaning up and setting metadata
set_metadata_recursive: some changes failed
E: Error in /external_sd/gapps-L-4-21-15.zip
(Status 7)
Installation Aborted."
It somewhat install the apps but they just keep saying "Has stopped working" etc.
Is anyone has any ideas on how I could solve this it would be awesome..
Thanks in advanced.
Matt
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire